Relocate to Stratford, Central Taranaki !
Great standard of living, high quality schools, sports facilities, parks - just 10 minutes to Egmont National Park and Mount Taranaki and you have all the best spots for hiking and skiing, fishing and hunting on your doorstep; 30 minutes to the coast and the walkway for the beach and surfing. Taranaki has the famed wind wand, Govett Brewster Art Gallery, home of the mighty Taranaki Bulls (and we support both The Chiefs and The Hurricanes), mountain biking, Surf Highwayt 45, Forgotten Highway, and much more.
Penniall Jordan & Co is an established and well known business based in Stratford providing plumbing, drainlaying, heating and gasfitting services for over 45 years to all of Taranaki from our central location. An opportunity has become available for an experienced gasfitter / plumber to join our team on a full time basis to carry out a variety of work for our wide client base.
We provide services to residential, commercial, public service, council, healthcare, industrial and farming clients - existing and new. We offer our clients a complete package, which means they are only having to deal with one contractor to complete the whole job. We have a great work environment and team of friendly people with a good sense of humour.
We are a member of Master Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers NZ Inc, and the NZ Home Heating Association.
What you will bring
- a positive attitude
- be currently registered and licensed with the NZ Plumbers Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board
- have a clean current driver's licence
- complete work in a neat and tidy manner
- ensure all work is completed within given time frames
- excellent time keeping
- good attention to details
- reliable, honest, motivated, hard working, have great customer relations
- able to work unsupervised, and as part of a team
- able to communicate effectively and clearly with customers and staff
- minimum qualification required - tradesman
- current references
What we offer
- competitive remuneration rates to suit skills, qualifications and experience
- paid weekly
- ongoing training, upskilling and support
We welcome applications from outside Taranaki and will be happy to assist the right candidate in relocating. Your application will be treated confidentially.
So what are you waiting for ... apply today !
Email a simple cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further information please do not hesitate to call - 0800 765 533
Applications for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Updated 26 January 2018